My birthday was two Fridays ago and I am now 24! Wooo! Two years ago, I did a post called “22 Things I Learned at 22” which a lot of people enjoyed. I wanted to do something similar, so I figured to do one for what I’m thankful for. It’d be cool to do a different one each year, so let’s make it a thing! In no particular order, here are 24 things that I’m thankful for at 24:
1. Being healthy and strong.
2. Having loving friends and family.
3. Constant support from my boyfriend and best friend (she is basically a sister to me).
4. The education I’ve been receiving. I have a Marketing Diploma and just one more year left of my Bachelor degree!
5. The blog I’ve built from scratch all on my own (the one you’re reading now!)
6. My current internship for the summer. It has been nothing but an amazing. experience! I’m actually sad how quickly time is flying by.
7. My cat, Tigger. Meow!
8. The good mornings I’ve been receiving from my best friend every day for the past. 10 years. Now that’s dedication.
9. My boyfriend’s family for treating me just like their own.
10. The opportunity to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Even though I’m still new and get super anxious before each class, I’m so thankful that I was introduced to the sport. Seriously can’t wait for the constant growth and rewarding experience that will come with it.
11. The fitness journey I’ve been through the past year. Even though the entire journey has been super rocky, I am thankful for every bit of it. I learned so much about myself during the process.
12. The people I met on Instagram. Even though I never met most of them, strangely enough, they were always there to support me through my fitness journey. You know who you guys are!
13. The work experiences that molded me into the person I am today.
14. That my hair is no longer damaged as hell. Remember those days? LOL
15. The coaches I’ve worked with the past two years. Each of them have taught me so much and supported me through each part of my fitness to and off the stage.
16. Being able to live so close to loved ones. (Minus when Cheryl goes to Guelph for school. Dammit, just stay here already)
17. Access to healthy, nutritious food and clean water. I drink a lot of water. A LOT.
18. That I live such a positive, stress-free life. I ain’t about that drama.
19. Lululemon for making really nice leggings. Once you put on the Align leggings, you will never look at another one the same again. Trust.
20. That my Lululemon addiction was short lived and I decided to stop after getting a few leggings. They’re not cheap.
21. For being able to think of so many things to be thankful for (just starting to run out of things to say).
22. I learned today that my blood type is AB+, which means that I can receive blood from ANYONE if needed. That’s crazy!
23. The friendships I no longer have. Ouch, that one was a bit salty but oh well 😉 Who feels me on this one? None of us have time for negative vibes and useless weight. *shrugs*
24. An amazing future to look forward to. I’m seriously thankful and excited for what’s to come!
I hope these points were fun to read! I think it’s such a great idea to step back and think of all the things that we are thankful for instead of being bratty people, nagging about our first world problems all the time.
What are you thankful for? Let me know!